Saturday, October 3, 2009

Uncharted 2: Multiplayer Online Beta

I am not a huge video game fanatic, but every once and a while a game will come out that i am really excited about. I do not own many games, but there are a few series that i will continue to revisit. I will play any Zelda, Mario Kart, Metroid or Resistance game. I will also get into some MLB from time to time.

Right now i am really excited for the sequel to one of the best games that i have ever played on the PS3, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune! Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is coming out in ten days and i am getting really fired up! The REVIEWS for the game have been off the charts, and if you follow that link, you can see just how beautiful it looks!

Since i still have to wait about two weeks to play it, the producers of the game, Naughty Dog, have allowed us PS3 owners to download a free Multiplayer Beta for the online version of Among Thieves and it is pretty fucking fun!! I cannot wait until i get the game and unlock all of the map packs.

I highly recommend anyone who has a PS3, to check out the first Uncharted, because this is shaping up to be quite the franchise!

if you want to join me in an online campaign just be my PS3 friend:

No comments: