Thursday, October 1, 2009

623 Days Left

I am sitting at work and i am bored. There is not much left for me to do here today, so i figured that i would post a blog. I really don't have much on my mind and i just read a chapter of my Green Lantern Archives and it made me think of the GL movie that is eventually going to come out.

I checked a countdown clock to see how much longer i had to wait and it looks like there is a lot of time left. I am glad that Where the Wild Things Are comes out soon and that LOST: Season 6 as well as TRON: Legacy are on the horizon! I guess we will get another Iron Man movie before then as well. Hopefully my brain can be preocupied enough so that i don't go insane by June 11, 2011.

I guess i can just keep reading all the GL related comics up until then.

3 comments:

Paul Spooner said...

I bet you totally have a GL outfit that you put on when no one else is in the house!

Ralph- said...

i am not a psychopath, just a big fan. It was awesome to hear Ryan Reynolds talking about Green Lantern on Late Night the other night. You never really hear anyone explaining The Green Lantern on national television.

Paul Spooner said...

Was that a yes? (joking)

Talking about psycho fans:

http://www.qwantz.com/fanart/superman.pdf