Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blarg Sketchbook - "Devil's Night"

My friend Justin Shady has a website called THE BLARG. For the last few months he has been doing a feature called "Sketchbook". Justin sends out a key word or phrase to contributers, who use it as inspiration to show off their artistic talent. This month's phrase was "Devil's Night".

The story behind it is sort of an inside "joke". You see Justin has not received his books that Image published for him. My piece to show why he hasn't received his package yet. CHECK OUT my piece titled Devil's Night" and let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Eugen Caitaz said...

Do you think, Ralph, that we will recieve a some "awards" for our pictures? i mean-what a present we'll have for this?
Your picture is pretty awesome;) how about my picture? :

http://dispatchesfromtheme.blogspot.com/2009/10/now-i-am-sketchbookman.html

Ralph- said...

It's not really a contest. Yours scares me!! ; )

Eugen Caitaz said...

I don't understand you, Ralph!!! There will be prize or not?

Ralph- said...

It's not a contest. The only prize is the warm fuzzy feeling you get inside knowing that you have contributed to The Blarg.

Eugen Caitaz said...

aaaaa, Finally, I understand that means "Spirit Award"!!!
Yes, I agree totally with you man. :)

Ralph- said...

did justin tell you it was a contest?

Eugen Caitaz said...

not!!! I'm confused!!!
Happy Heloween's day!!! Yohohohhooooo...