Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's All Coming Together

The last time i talked about my writing, i mentioned doing a story about a "Former Child Star". Since then, a lot has changed. I had put that short story on hold until i finished doing some fan fiction that i had hoped would become a published story. I am about two-thirds through with that one, but it too is going to be shelved for a bit.

I am really looking forward this next story line that i am working on. Or should i say, Co-Working on! That is right, i am teaming up with another writer on a project that i have high hopes for. The basic concept was revealed to me a couple of days ago and my creative juices have been flowing ever since.

When i quit Disneyland, i had big dreams of telling stories through words. It seems like this is gonna be one the best opportunities thus far. It would be a dream come true if this all comes together!

2 comments:

TheVeryThing said...

Fan Fic? NERD!!!

Ralph- said...

i didn't tell you about that?