Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stationed in Siberia

I woke up this morning with an inspiration for a film. This has never happened to me really, but i think it is a funny concept. The whole movie takes place in the 80's. The movie would follow two buddies who get stationed in Siberia by accident and when they get there they have to deal with all the asshole bad guys from other 80's movies that get stationed in Siberia at the end of their films. The buddies take the very uptight compound of assholes and turns it into a party resort.

7 comments:

PalmerEldritch said...

as long as there are high fives and acid washed jeans, i'd buy tickets.

Jimmy said...

Congrats on your new blog. I'm updating my own website currently...more on that later. However...

Nice movie concept. Dark comedy?

Ralph- said...

More like a retarded comedy.

Anonymous said...

as long as you have a character with neon sunglasses with a name like "shades" or "styles", I think you have a hit on your hands.

Alirio said...

Please tell me Teen Wolf lives in this part of Siberia???

PalmerEldritch said...

teen wolf or teen wolf too?

Ralph- said...

I prefer Teen Wolf Too. Jason Bateman's performance was less shakey.