Friday, January 16, 2009

Chev's Ringtone!

THIS is the ringtone that is on the cell phone used by the main character in Crank, Chev Chelios. For the last three years, this has also been my ringtone! I think when Crank 2 comes out, I will play my ringtone before the movie starts a bunch of times. I won't interrupt anything, I will just do it during that stupid National Guard "Three Doors Down" propaganda commercial. I will do it enough so people get it stuck in their head. Then, once the movie starts, they will be all irritated cause they think that it is my phone going off during the movie, only to realise that someone in the crowd is a bigger Crank fan than they are!!!

1 comment:

PalmerEldritch said...

nice. to prove my dedication to the Crank series, i'm going topless with electrical tape over my nipples.