Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Click!

You ever watch Diners, Drive Ins and Dives? You ever notice how on that show anytime they do a montage of people trying the different foods that they add the sound of a fork clicking the teeth? I really like that show, but that stupid click sound diner, dines and drives me up the wall!! I don't remember the first time I noticed it, but it happens all the time. They have some sound engineer that puts that in every time, for some unknown reason.

Last night I was watching "Triple D" and Guy was visiting a bbq restaurant. Once again the food was all awesome looking and made me want to go to whatever mid-west town just to get my hands on some ribs. I was really fired up on this episode because this bbq place they were visiting was all hand held foods. You know what that means? no click...UNLESS. Yep, you guessed it, they put in a Teeth Clicking sound every time someone bit into a piece of meat.

Thanks Food Network.

No comments: