Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ryan "Highball" Reynolds!

I mentioned on Facebook about how excited i was for Ryan Reynolds to play Hal Jordan in the upcoming Martin Campbell film, The Green Lantern! I thought that i would post something over here, seeing how much of this blog is dedicated to one of my favorite comic characters ever.

I cannot wait for this movie to come out and i was really nervous about who they would get to play the Emerald Crusader. Although Ryan Reynolds was probably not the first person on my list, i have to tell you i am really excited (and at ease) about Warner Bros' decision to cast him.

I mean, think of how bad it could have been. Ryan is a good actor who has great comic timing. I could not ask for anything more in an actor for Green Lantern. And you have to admit, Ryan Reynolds definitely looks the part!

6/17/11 can't come soon enough!!

Only 700 days left!

No comments: