Monday, April 6, 2009

You Can't Triple Stamp a Double Stamp!

For the last couple of days i have been tonguing my front teeth. They have been driving me up the wall and i couldn't figure out why. My front right tooth felt sharp and they felt like the enamel has worn down. I was a little concerned, but i just went to Dr Crentist the week before last and they didn't say anything.

My teeth didn't hurt, but i kept on tonguing them. It was driving me nuts, so i looked in the mirror to check out my teeth and low and behold, i have chipped my right front tooth. Granted, it's not as bad as Lloyd Christmas' chip, but it is just enough for me to tongue the shit out of it. I cannot stop tonguing it. It is strange that i can feel my tooth without the protection of the enamel. I fear for my tooth every time i drink any kind of soda. I hope it does not fall out. I do not want to end up like this guy...

No comments: