Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Two of My Favorite Shows!

Two of my favorite shows on television just got smashed together into one awesome super show! While all other shows get the DVR treatment, LOST and Ace of Cakes are two shows that I always watch as they air.

I heard that Ace of Cakes was going to do the cake for the 100th episode of LOST celebration and that the cameras for both Ace of Cakes as well as the LOST season 5 dvd crew were gonna be rolling their cameras!

The above picture, that I found hidden on the net, is a reaction of Elizabeth Michelle seeing Charm City's LOST Cake for the first time! What could be better than two of my favorite shows coming together? How about Jorge Garcia wearing a Dharmalars shirt for the festivities!

9 comments:

PalmerEldritch said...

that cake is AWESOME.

also, i see Mr. Garcia has the same t-shirt as me. yet another celebrity ripping off my look.

Ralph- said...

Who are the other celebrities?

PalmerEldritch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PalmerEldritch said...

i'm still bitter about Bjork copying my swan dress.

Alirio said...

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

DrefrmLA said...

Now see that's what im talkin about

memphish said...

Any idea when it's going to air Ralph? In fact, what day does it normally air?

Ralph- said...

no idea. check your local listings! besides you should be watching Ace of Cakes every week. it's awesome!

Anonymous said...

I just started watching this show based on your recommendation, and I think I like it. It reminds me of watching that show Monster Garage, as weird as that sounds.