Wednesday, March 10, 2010

TRON Legacy: The Teaser Trailer

I haven't really posted a lot of TRON news up on this site, but anyone following me on Facebook knows that i am incredibly fired up for the sequel. For a while now, people have been able to look at the VFX CONCEPT TEST done for the film.

This past weekend i went and saw Alice in Wonderland (review to come?), but more importantly i saw the new trailer for TRON Legacy. Although it is just a teaser, it still shows a lot from the world of TRON and i am incredibly excited. I have a feeling that it wont live up to the hype that i am setting myself up for, but i also feel that it wont diminish the 1982 film. It looks like TRON and the music by Daft Punk is great. It is shaping up to be a cool looking movie!



CLICK HERE for HD and Downloadable versions!

3 comments:

Paul Spooner said...

Man, it even looks sexier than Logans Run!

Jorge Garcia said...

Just saw it when I went to Alice and Wonderland. Looks awesome.

Ralph- said...

I love the fact that the 3D did not kick in until it went into the world of TRON, sort of like the Wizard of Oz B&W to Color. I hope they do that in the movie, but i am sure it would confuse "the straights".