Monday, December 7, 2009

Mad Libs Monday - Driving in the Car

Last summer for a vacation, my dad drove us to the fuck house. Our car is a 2012 sedan with three trillion doors and a hung motor. We started out at sunrise. My mom and dad spent all night shape shifting the house and ovulating the car so we could get an early start.

My dad took his golf fun bags and my mom took her tennis spunk. I took my dog, Hairless Bob. The dog and I and my little horny sister sat in the back. My dad was the driver, and as he came out of the driveway he ran into a fart and dented a tampon. My mom said, “Why don’t you pay attention and watch where you are stroking?”

After another trillion hours, we stopped to stroke at a shit covered plant. The shit covered plant was horrible, and this got my dad masterbating again.

After driving swimmingly in this manner for two days, we finally arrived here and have been having a really storied time.

No comments: