Monday, November 30, 2009

Mad Libs Monday - Vacation

A vacation is when you take a trip to some fucked place with your shitty family. Usually you go to some place that is near a hairy beanbag or up on a tit. A good vacation place is one where you can ride shit beetles or play hide and fuck or go hunting for poo poos. I like to spend my time horse fucking or butt fucking.

When parents go on a vacation, they spend their time eating three big ol titties a day, and fathers play golf, and mothers sit around jerking. Last summer, my little brother fell in an ass and got poison Venus ball trap all over his huge testicles. My family is going to go to a whore house, and I will practice fellating.

Parents need vacations more than kids because parents are always very fucked and because they have to work a billion and 69 hours every day all year making enough assholes to pay for the vacation.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Always makes me laugh.

Ralph- said...

i did it on my Mad Libs App and emailed it to myself and added it here! I may have to buy the full version.

MeisterKiwi said...

ive been telling Jeffrey to get the full version for ever. It gets really boring after hearing the same story 60 billi times. Yea for MadLibs!

Unknown said...

May?

Ralph- said...

Alright, I WILL buy the full version...eventually.